Why should you service your vehicle at DCH Paramus Honda?
Because we’ll fix it right. You can drive your vehicle with the confidence of knowing that it has received the most popular attention from well-trained Honda certified technicians.
1. We know your car better than anyone else:
• Only dealership staff can get the most current training from Honda, and our skilled technicians keep up with the training as new models are released.
• We work on all Honda models, all years, and mileages so we’re experts.
• Honda dealers have immediate access to a factory technical assistance team.
2. We use Honda Genuine parts and offer competitive prices:
• We use high-quality Honda parts, so you know they’ll fit right, function properly, and last for years to come.
• We maintain an extensive parts inventory and, in most cases, can get parts same day or overnight.
• We regularly compare our prices with independent and chain store service outlets to make sure that our prices are competitive.
3. We work with you to properly care for your vehicle.
• At your request, we’ll take a drive with you at the time you drop your car off and again when you pick it up. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
• Customer satisfaction is essential to us; if you are unhappy with our service, please tell your service advisor or the service manager before you leave so we can make it right.
• You can schedule service visits, view your maintenance schedule, shop for parts, and much more, all from the comfort of your home. Just visit our website.
4. We value your continued business with our Honda dealership:
• We do a quality control check on our warranty work so you can be assured that your
vehicle has been fixed properly.
• We guarantee our maintenance and repair work. Also, we back our Honda Genuine
replacement parts with a 12-month or 12,000-mile (whichever comes first) limited
• The limited warranty is good at any Honda dealership nationwide so that you can travel with confidence.
Why shouldn’t you service your vehicle at a non-Honda shop?
Because you can’t be sure it will be fixed properly, and there are other factors that should concern you, such as these “ifs”:
• If the work being done isn’t what Honda recommends for your vehicle, then you can’t compare its value and price with the same work done by a Honda
• If the non-Honda shop is using Honda Genuine parts, then they’re probably buying them from a Honda dealer anyway. The non-Honda shop is most likely paying retail rather than wholesale prices, which they mark-up and pass on to you.
• If the shop is not using Honda Genuine parts, then the quality of those parts may be questionable and may jeopardize related warranty coverage (while your vehicle is still under warranty). It may reduce the reliability and effectiveness of the repair or
• If they say their mechanics are properly trained, how long ago was the training? Are they keeping up with the rapidly changing technology of Honda vehicles?
• If the non-Honda shop isn’t familiar with the latest recall, product update, and/or product improvement campaigns, they may not do the required work and you may not receive the free warranty work you may be entitled to.